Blended Families

Hello Ladies...

I haven't been on the Bump much- life has kept me busy, but I saw Paris' post so I wanted to update yall.

H has been gone a month now, and I've slowly come to terms that its probably for the best. He isn't going to change and nothing I can do will make him grow up. I am getting back on my feet financially slowly as well. H has some serious money issues and hasn't been too much help but he tries I guess. I am seeing a counselor who doesn't think I should file yet, but I am at the point where I think something like that needs to happen so I can get some "official" child support coming in. (In the state of TX there is no legal seperation).

DD1 is having some issues with the situation. Just tonight I had to send H and email and she asked me to tell him she said she loved him. She stood right there to make sure I added it and sent it. She said she prays that he decides to come home, and asks why he left. I wish I had the answers for her.

DD2 is fabulous. 14 weeks and perfect. She is a pretty happy/easy baby.

I have not seen my stepsons since the split and I miss them terribly. It is SS1's bday Monday. Their mom has actually invited us to his party.

I've been busy with work, and I am training to compete in a fitness/figure competition in November. Its helped keep be busy and distracted.

So thats me! I miss ya'll and I will be back to my normal posting again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello Ladies...

• I am glad that you checked in and are doing well.
  • Ally, I'm in TX also and while there is no legal separation you can go through the attorney generals office to get child support set up before you file for divorce. Your lawyer may not tell you this because he won't make any money off of that, but it is free for you. My brother thought the same thing until I told him otherwise. He got CS for his 3 boys and he still isn't divorced (its been 5 yrs now.) You can get the application from their website.

DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my, I have some catching up to do. AllyandPat I am so sorry to hear you & your beautiful girls are going through this. ((HUGS))
  • imagejpowell3:
    Oh my, I have some catching up to do. AllyandPat I am so sorry to hear you & your beautiful girls are going through this. ((HUGS))
    This, I missed something big on here! T&P's, Ally!
  • imagegin9874:

Ally, I'm in TX also and while there is no legal separation you can go through the attorney generals office to get child support set up before you file for divorce. Your lawyer may not tell you this because he won't make any money off of that, but it is free for you. My brother thought the same thing until I told him otherwise. He got CS for his 3 boys and he still isn't divorced (its been 5 yrs now.) You can get the application from their website.

Really? I will ask my atty when we meet next week. I definitely need to get something on the books going for that.

Thanks everyone for their support. There are alot of wise ladies on here I wish I listened closer too earlier. But I have my beautiful Mikayla and I wouldn't change that for the world!

• Ally, I have only posted on here a few times, I mostly lurk. I am in Beaumont! Small world.  Just wanted to wish you good luck with everything.

• imagelbachelot:

Ally, I have only posted on here a few times, I mostly lurk. I am in Beaumont! Small world.  Just wanted to wish you good luck with everything.

Well hello neighbor! I don't think I've ever ran into another SETX on here.

• imageallyandpat2010:

Really? I will ask my atty when we meet next week. I definitely need to get something on the books going for that.

Thanks everyone for their support. There are alot of wise ladies on here I wish I listened closer too earlier. But I have my beautiful Mikayla and I wouldn't change that for the world!

Here: https://childsupport.oag.state.tx.us/wps/portal/csi/ApplyOnline_CPNO

DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"