Trying to Get Pregnant

Is It Sad...

that I added a few more way to insult people thanks to this board?

Btw, thanks for twatwaffle  and douchecanoe :) 

the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
My Blog || BFP Chart
11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Is It Sad...

• Hahaha I know right?! Big Smile
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • At least they're being used on worthy causes. I love some of the things the TTPG ladies come up with. Ah-may-zing stuff it is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Douche canoe makes me giggle ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where are in NE Texas?  I'm from East Texas, family in Sulphur Springs and live in DFW.

lollipopspigtails.blogspot.com
  • imagelynn97:
    Douche canoe makes me giggle ;-)

Same here. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • lol, I learned twatwaffle from this site too!

• imagelaceyann2008:

that I added a few more way to insult people thanks to this board?

Btw, thanks for twatwaffle  and douchecanoe :) 

I am cracking up and cannot wait to use that one. I have the perfect person. bwah

• imageWhitbell:

Where are in NE Texas?  I'm from East Texas, family in Sulphur Springs and live in DFW.

No way. Just the opposite for me! I live in SS with family in DFW! How crazy is that?!

the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
    My Blog || BFP Chart
    11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
    4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm probably alone in this, but I tend to think that twatwaffle should be a compliment of the highest degree.  I mean you're combining a vagina (a pretty awesome thing) with a waffle (like the best breakfast food ever).  How is that bad??  Calling someone a twatwaffle is like saying, "Hey you are the most awesome thing on the planet!!"
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"