Cloth Diapering
Options

my diapers need to hurry up and get here *watcing UPS tracking page, again*

We got 'samples' of a 1/2 dozenish different OS pockets, etc. (general, cheaper ones because, well, we're doing CD more for $ than for environmental reasons)...

we wanted to try before buying, which is just as well, one of the ones I expected to like most doesn't work for us and the NB stash I was lent isn't something I like.

But we decided the KaWaii's worked well for us (at least for now, in 6 months, if they don't fit her 'new' size, we'll figure that out then) and orderd 2 dozen...and now I"m impatient :-P

Re: my diapers need to hurry up and get here *watcing UPS tracking page, again*

• Options

I know how you feel I always get impatient too. With the last two packages I've received the shipping info wasn't updated and that made it even worse.

I didn't know you were CDing, there are a lot more TIPers doing it than I would've expected. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

we've been doing a combo, seeing as we only have 5 CDs we like :-)

I didn't know you were either...I did most of my exploring and shopping w/ people I already knew who had them and on Dswappers :-P

The Mr. was reluctant but the $ convinced him.  And he has decided it really is NOT that bad--hell, he's been doing all the diaper laundry :)

I basically managed to only spend $80 on the 'trial' ones we used so IF the KaWaiis work for, say, 6 months, the total to that point will be only about $220...even if we have to get something different then, it's still worth it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's definitely cheaper. I didn't have a newborn stash so we used disposables for the first 3-4 weeks and I couldn't believe how much we were spending on diapers. I have a mixed stash, but my favorite dipes are Dream Eze AIO's. They don't make them anymore, but if you ever come across them used for a good price they work very well and are very trim.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I will keep an eye out for those.  We're still mostly using disposables but we're only at 4 weeks and we're washing the few we have basically daily.

I will say I LOVE the BLue Penguin fitted I ended up w/...and the company no longer exists.

and I hate Kissiluvs and wraps.  The Kissiluvs WICK like nobody's business--it's like strapping a (soon to be damp) sheep to her butt :-P.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"