Pregnant after a Loss

Thanks Laci & Everyone!

Thanks for all of your positive thoughts and wishes today!  You are all amazing.  And a special thanks to Laci for updating for me.

You've got all the basics on what happened.  I was given quite a lecture on taking it easy.  I am such a compulsive "doer" of things that I am really going to have to work at just staying on the couch and relaxing.  Hopefully I can get used to it.  

I am also supposed to up my dose of procardia and take it every 6 hours, no matter what.  I am having a lot more contractions than I can feel, so the whole "take it when you feel contractions" thing wasn't exactly working for me.

Hopefully I can take really good care of myself for at least the next 4 weeks so Joaquin stays nice and cozy!  I bought all of the grandmas November birthstone necklaces, so it would be terrible if he was an October baby.Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thanks Laci & Everyone!

• I'm so glad you were able to go home! I had to take the procardia around the clock too. Bedrest is definitely hard but we do what we gotta do. Keep that LO cooking!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • I'm really glad you're ok!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad everything is okay.  Take it easy and get some rest!!!
    Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just stopped by to see how everyone was doing. Take it easy, girl! I know exactly what you are going through- I was miserable when on bedrest, I felt so unproductive and bored, but it really is the best thing for you and your LO to take it easy! I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you!
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • I am glad all is going well.

Now take it easy!  You can have some of my laziness and I'll take some of your need to do things and we can balance it out.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I'm glad your FFN test was negative and that things are calmer now!

Definitely take it easy - its amazing what even housework can do to your body.  We added a day for our maid because I cannot continue cleaning our 3300 sq foot house - even walking up the stairs gives me a few real contractions and its too early for that.  Its really hard not "doing" things, but after the baby comes, there will be plenty more things to keep up with, so try to just rest now.  Maybe try to do all of your Christmas shopping online using free shipping coupon codes - that way you'll still be productive, but you won't be up and around.  

• I'm glad he's staying put. I would hate for the grandmas to have the wrong birthstone Wink Take care of yourself! I feel like I'm going to have the same problem doing things . . . I already do and DH gets so mad Embarrassed
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Glad all is well.  Now, no more productive days!
  • I'm really glad you are ok and at home TAKING IT EASY!!!!  Stay in there little guy!  I'm thinking of you :)
  • Glad to hear you are doing ok! Now go sit on the couch and put your feet up!
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So glad Joaquin is planning to stay in for a little longer!

I know it's really hard to NOT do stuff, but really take it easy!

• I'm so happy everything is ok.  Now you need to rest, rest, rest!
  • I am still so happy Joaquin is staying put for now!

Resting is hard, but so far I have been a really good example of the miracle of resting! Put your feet up and order DH around - hahaha :) 

Our Princess! Born 37w4d 6lbs 1/2oz 18in

visit our house blog: My Blog

Adalee's Blog Adalee's Blog My Bio

m/c 1/25/10 5w1d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"