TTC after 35
Options

New and intro

Hello, all. I'm new to the board because we're on our first cycle of ttc our second (and probably last) child. I'm 36 so suddenly my ob is singing a different tune. Hmph.

We have a son, born in November 2008 and he's so amazing that we decided to do it again. We're excited and I'm glad to have some company here since most of my pregnant gfs are ten years younger than I am!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New and intro

• Options
    Hi there and welcome to the board!

• Options

hi!  welcome!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board - and good luck with TTCing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to great community where the women are truely sympathetic.
  • Options
    Welcome.  We have a DS born November of 2008 and decided to have another one as well.  We are in month #2 of TTC #2.  Good luck!!
  • Options
    Welcome :)
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am new, too. Welcome! :)
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    Welcome and good luck on #2!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi! I am also new to the board. We've been TTC since Jan, had an unsuccessful IUI last month, and now we're starting an IVF cycle. (very scared) I'm also 36. We already have daughter, born April 2009, but we would love to have another child. All my friends think about getting pregnant and it happens right when they planned. It's hard to vent or get true help with people who don't know what you are going through. I'm hoping to get some needed support and a confidence boost!

Good luck!

Me: 36 - Unexplained - Facter V Leiden DH: 34 - No issues TTC = 2 yrs and 2 m/c Daughter born April 2009 - 3 rounds of Clomid TTC #2 Since Jan 2010 Unsuccessful IUI - Sept 2010 Unsuccessful IVF - Nov 2011 Starting FET for April 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"