Indiana Babies
Options

1st Birthday

will be the death of me. Why did I come up with so many craft ideas for this? I haven't even gotten to the food part yet :(.

Re: 1st Birthday

• Options

haha you are cracking me up - you could always ditch one of your ideas if it's too much!! or go light/easy on the food!! :)

I hope you get it all done :) It's going to be perfect no matter what!

• Options
    haha, IKWYM.  I always seem to take on way too much for birthdays.  But I love it and everything always turns out great! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    p.s. if it makes you feel any better, I really didn't do anything for Andrew's birthday party (fail) and I wish I would have. I think you'll be glad for the projects you are doing :-)
  • Options
    I did the same thing and stayed up until 2am the night before his party and was way stressed the day of the party.  Try to scale back some stuff if it's stressing you out.  I think it's more worth it to enjoy the party than to be worried about how cute everything will be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, luckily I've been able to pass a few food items off to other family members :) so that's nice. Which speaking of, Mel I sent a picture of your owl cheeseball to my SIL's mom (she wanted to make a cheeseball so I thought, this is perfect!) ha, so we'll see what it looks like!
  • Options
    Oh fun!!  Make sure you share a pic of the finished product.  My mom was pretty proud of it!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"