May 2011 Moms

Any creative/witty souls around? Bunnies

This may be a bit early to plan, but I would like announce our pregnancy to my family with fortune cookies. I am trying to decide what to say on the fortune.

A little bit of background: this will be our first child. It will be my in-law's 4th grandchild and my parent's 1st. On my in-laws side, there is a tradition of holding 1st birthday parties with Chinese Zodiac sign themes (ex: Puppies for Year of the Dog). My husband and I have two rabbits that we love, and our little one will be born in the year of the rabbit (cute huh?). Any creative ideas for what I should put in the announcement?

Expect something new in pink or blue 

The family will be expanding by at least two feet 

Expect a blessing in the Year of the Rabbit  

There will be a new bunny soon

Hmmm... I am trying to brainstorm.

5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13

Re: Any creative/witty souls around? Bunnies

• Someone new will hop into your life.

Some bunny is expecting...

I dunno... I'll think about it more tonight and get back to you tomorrow if I come up with something good. haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • of your choices and with your story I'd say 

expect something new in pink or blue

and

expect a blessing in the Year of the Rabbit 

• Loading the player...
  • We have two bunnies too. A dutch and a mini hotet.

When we told DH's parents, we bought a pair of booties that have bunnies on them. We wrote inside the box "We decided against getting a third bunny"

• imageadorenorth:

We have two bunnies too. A dutch and a mini hotet.

When we told DH's parents, we bought a pair of booties that have bunnies on them. We wrote inside the box "We decided against getting a third bunny"

Adore: that is really cute! I've told my in-laws before that DH "won't let me get a third bunny.

Ashley: Thanks! Its hard to choose :) 

5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"