Babies: 6 - 9 Months

If you are bored C&P

Re: If you are bored C&P

• thats a link to the bored.
  • Loading the player...
  • someone saw some freeeeee moneeeeeeey, cha ching!
  • HUGE.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh. Wow. Yeah, total overreaction. Total.

Lady, you weren't paying attention to your kid and she ran into a door. The door did not swoop down and get her. Good grief.

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • THAT IMO is super tacky. that is what is wrong with our country today. Yeah, walgreens might need to adjust their sensors or something or maybe she needs to hold her childs hand.
  • I hate that people are so "sue happy"

• You wouldn't believe how often people have minor accidents and hear "cha-ching!" in their heads.  I used to work for a personal injury law firm and we heard from people like her all the time.  Of course, she has NO case since the kid wasn't even injured...
    bishes be crazy
  • You beat me to it! I was just going to post this!

Really, looking up lawyers instead of taking your kid to the hospital? BTW apparently cops are doctors and can give medical advice.

Disclaimer-My DH is a cop and they are not allowed to give medical advice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

• Good grief!  People are killin' me around here today. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • she DDed..

probably after my comment.

• dammit DDer.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagejkylie:

she DDed..

Okay, that's why the links don't work for me....

Someone fill me in!!

• imageQue_Syrah:
    imagejkylie:

she DDed..

Someone fill me in!!

A 4 year old was walking into a Walgreens with her grandmother, apparently, and the automatic door hit her. She was bruised on the head. Mom went BSC, called the cops, didn't take DD to the doctor, and now wants to sue. *headdesk*

• Ugh, did no one repost?
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageNastyAnnie:
    imageQue_Syrah:
    imagejkylie:

she DDed..

Someone fill me in!!

A 4 year old was walking into a Walgreens with her grandmother, apparently, and the automatic door hit her. She was bruised on the head. Mom went BSC, called the cops, didn't take DD to the doctor, and now wants to sue. *headdesk*

Indifferent  Okay, I can see asking for the medical bills to be paid if the doors malfunctioned.

But for real? People need to calm the heck down nowadays!

• imageQue_Syrah:
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageQue_Syrah:
    imagejkylie:

she DDed..

Someone fill me in!!

Indifferent  Okay, I can see asking for the medical bills to be paid if the doors malfunctioned.

Right? The kicker is, the door likely didn't malfunction...short people don't always set off the sensors in automatic doors. Her grandmother wasn't being careful and holding the 4 yo's hand, and so she was injured.

If anyone, OP should sue her mom. Lol.

• imageNastyAnnie:
    imageQue_Syrah:
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageQue_Syrah:
    imagejkylie:

she DDed..

Someone fill me in!!

Right? The kicker is, the door likely didn't malfunction...short people don't always set off the sensors in automatic doors. Her grandmother wasn't being careful and holding the 4 yo's hand, and so she was injured.

If anyone, OP should sue her mom. Lol.

Hmm . . . I would want to know so much more. Were warnings clearly posted stating a child would not set off sensors? Would it be reasonable to the store and the door's manufacturer that small children might try to walk through the door without an adult?

I didn't read the OP, but based solely on what is written above, it doesn't seem like that bad of a case if there were injuries.  

• imagekate930:
    Hmm . . . I would want to know so much more. Were warnings clearly posted stating a child would not set off sensors? Would it be reasonable to the store and the door's manufacturer that small children might try to walk through the door without an adult?

I didn't read the OP, but based solely on what is written above, it doesn't seem like that bad of a case if there were injuries.  

That's the thing though...the kid got a bump on the head. Her mom didn't even take her to the doctor. Her post started, "So, help me grab Walgreens by the balls." Not a situation where a mother is trying to rectify a damaging occurence...she just wants money.

• imageNastyAnnie:
    imagekate930:

That's the thing though...the kid got a bump on the head. Her mom didn't even take her to the doctor. Her post started, "So, help me grab Walgreens by the balls." Not a situation where a mother is trying to rectify a damaging occurence...she just wants money.

Wow, this is very tasteless.

Although, I do agree with the OP. If short people don't always set off sensors, then every child, short adult, little person (dwarf? I don't know the PC term) is at risk for injury. So if this is actually true, then I think the manufacturer and walgreens have a duty to post a warning. I also think if this is true then the manufacturers need to rethink how their doors function.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"