Single Parents

It took me a while ....

But I did leave my X because I knew the situation wasn't going to get any better it was only going to get worse.

I am not a gold-digging wh0re, for my X's money. I will get money when CSE takes it from him eventually.

I don't keep my daughter from her father, he chooses not to be apart of her life. The invitation is open for him to be there when he gets his shiit together for her. So he can be a responsible role model and stay consistant in her life.

I am not okay with one-night stands really. I've had one and I wasn't really fond of it.

I do get help from the state, but I am also not somebody who is mooching off the help. I have a steady job at Citizens Bank. ---- And I don't need to find my cards in a coach wallet, my Target bought wallet is fine enough for me.

I am a skank-HO.

Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It took me a while ....

• I'll add...

My X left me- with a new baby... for greener pstures or whatever...

He sees her every day- while I work he keeps her.

I haven't had a one night stand.

I will pull my coach wallet from my fabulous coach or gucci purses because my fabulous job allows me to have nice things. I have my own, nice new home, and 2 cars, on my own.

add me to the skank-ho lists

• Manda you can be my skank ho anyday!

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Alright sounds good Carrie, when and where?! But remember no one nighters here, you have to MARRY me so my DD can have another role model!
  • imagemandaphilly:
    Alright sounds good Carrie, when and where?! But remember no one nighters here, you have to MARRY me so my DD can have another role model!

Ok total side track. Mia is going to be 1 in a week!! When the heck did that happen??

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • STTTTTTTOPPPP

Don't remind me wtf. LOL I am SO sad. I've been such a mess lately over this. ZOMG.

• I'm going to add two things! :)

I just left M today, for good, after going back to him more than I'd like to admit for almost three years. I'd like to keep M from DD, but I know that's the wrong thing to do. He'll be paying CS and I get help from the state, lots of help, but other than that, everything that DD needs, I will supply on my own.

I have many designer handbags, but that's only because my Grandfather is the CEO of a major fishing production company and loves spoiling all of his 25 grandchildren. I would rather carry my thrift store hobo bag any day.

Oh, and I'm 19. Do I qualify as a skank ho? :D

Flying Solo, Formula Feeding, Working, Loving Life Momma of One. Image and video hosting by TinyPic ::NEW POST ON 2.7.2011:: Come Today, Blue Skies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • I left my ex-fi after he hit me while holding my baby. He has attempted to strangle me, thrown me into walls, punched, hit, pushed, slapped, whatever. And I left. I am the definition of a skank asss ho.
  • My baby daddy is a drug-addicted felon who is currently driving around on a suspended license (probably with a few warrants out for his arrest).

He has had zero contact with our son in three plus months (well since June 20th).

He hasn't paid one penny of CS in five months.

His parents live in a trailer. Not just a trailer in the sense of "trailer park".  A fifth wheel trailer with the wheels still attached.  It's klassy.

I only own designer jeans.

I carry a Coach purse (purchased by XH), with a fake Coach wallet (purchased by me) Wink

I work f/time but qualify for WIC and use the coupons every month to buy DS milk, cheese, bread, and eggs.

I, also, am a skank-ho. 

• I left my baby daddy when he became verbally abusive and I was 5 months pregnant.  He's currently sitting in jail for violating a restraining order his ex-wife has against him.  I have befriended DB's ex-wife and mom, and we are all supporting each other as we try to deal with him and the mess that is his life.

I own a condo that I'm currently renting out because I couldn't sell it due to the crappy economy, and I'm renting a place that will be big enough for me and DD when she gets here.  I own my car outright and don't currently have a payment which will help to keep my expenses low.

I have a college education and a good job.  I don't qualify for any type of aid, but things will no doubt be tight for me so long as DB is in jail and I'm not getting any help from him.  I reserve the right to be pissed off about not getting any money from him and I'm sure I'll bi$ch about it here.

I haven't had any one night stands yet, but I suppose it's never to late to change that!

Add me to the list of skank-hos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageturtle1120:

I left my baby daddy when he became verbally abusive and I was 5 months pregnant.  He's currently sitting in jail for violating a restraining order his ex-wife has against him.  I have befriended DB's ex-wife and mom, and we are all supporting each other as we try to deal with him and the mess that is his life.

I own a condo that I'm currently renting out because I couldn't sell it due to the crappy economy, and I'm renting a place that will be big enough for me and DD when she gets here.  I own my car outright and don't currently have a payment which will help to keep my expenses low.

I have a college education and a good job.  I don't qualify for any type of aid, but things will no doubt be tight for me so long as DB is in jail and I'm not getting any help from him.  I reserve the right to be pissed off about not getting any money from him and I'm sure I'll bi$ch about it here.

I haven't had any one night stands yet, but I suppose it's never to late to change that!

You should definitely be having one night stands when you are pg.  After all, what kind of a skank ho are you?  I think you are novice, at best.

• imageachase123:
    imageturtle1120:

I left my baby daddy when he became verbally abusive and I was 5 months pregnant.  He's currently sitting in jail for violating a restraining order his ex-wife has against him.  I have befriended DB's ex-wife and mom, and we are all supporting each other as we try to deal with him and the mess that is his life.

You should definitely be having one night stands when you are pg.  After all, what kind of a skank ho are you?  I think you are novice, at best.

Well damn it....I'll start trying harder to live up to my skank ho reputation!  I don't want to let you ladies down!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"