New Jersey Babies

Dr. Dreyfuss in Mountain Lakes?

Hi all!  I am new to the Bump and I am 4w4d along.  I was just wondering if anyone has Dr. Dreyfuss as their OBGYN? And when your first appt was with her and what did it consist of?

My appt is for 6w3d and it will my first time meeting her.  The receptionist didn't tell me anything accept make sure to bring my insurance card. lol 

I was just wondering if she will do an ultrasound then, wait until the next appt or send me out for one at a later date? 

Thanks for any input! :)

Re: Dr. Dreyfuss in Mountain Lakes?

• I don't have any personal experience with her, but my SIL sees Dr. Dreyfuss and absolutely adores her.

I go to Women's Care Source (Morristown and Denville) because at the time I switched OB-Gyns, there was a year wait for annual appointments with Dr. Dreyfuss.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Yeah, I made an appt with her for my yearly checkup and I had to wait 7 mo.!!!  The time came and for some reason AF decided to show up so I couldn't go.  They couldn't get me in until 3 mo. later so I decided to go to another Dr.  Got my annual but didn't care for the Dr.

Dr. Dreyfuss's receptionist told me they get you right in if you are prego, so I just waited until I was an made the appt.  

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Love Dr Dreyfuss...she was on call for me. I see Dr Manlangit. They are together. He delivered my son but she was there in case I needed a c-section with him. she came in and talked with me the next day. I just did the cancer walk with her team!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"