TTC After a Loss
Options

I finally feel.....right (Random and NTTCALR)

For a long time I've felt like I had nothing to contribute to, well, anything. I know I chose to stay home and make Noah my job, but I felt like I needed something that I could do for others.

I feel like I'm at a fantastic place right now. So many doors have opened now that I'm in this mood and recent events only add to the happiness (except fvcking Sallie Mae).

I just hope that I'm still in this place when I'm thrown into a new part of the country and DH works 4 days a week 12 hrs a day...... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I finally feel.....right (Random and NTTCALR)

• Options
    I'm glad things feel like they're falling into place for you right now! I hope that feeling continues.
    Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• Options

I love this!  You WILL still be in this place when you move, and we will kick Sallie Mae in the special no no place if we have to! 

BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're in a good place right now.  Hope it keeps up :)
  • Options
    Party!!! I am so happy for you! I am glad you are starting to feel right. Even with moving, you've got momentum on your side and it's going to stick around!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"