May 2011 Moms

6 weeks today! But wth with the ms!

I am excited to be 6 weeks today, but my day didn't go as well as I wanted it to.  I have been feeling great, tired but great.  Apparently there is a 6 week curse or something because I woke up this morning and felt terrible!  I've been starving all day but I can't bring myself to eat anything because nothing sound remotely appetizing.  All day I found myself finding emergency routes to bathrooms/trash cans in case I was going to lose the lunch I could barely eat.  Pity party over.

Anyone else have morning/all day sickness that hit them like a bus overnight?

DS 7/6/2005 & DD 6/3/2011 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 6 weeks today! But wth with the ms!

• oh that stinks!!! mine hit at 7 weeks, and has been the worst in the late afternoon into the night (the ride home from work really puts me over the edge).

I've been drinking really cold water with tons of lemon juice in it and that helps me sometimes...sometimes.

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• Mine came on really strong at 6 weeks (no vomiting thank goodness) and has started to taper off since week 9 started.  I'm hoping it'll stay like this!

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I just had my first ultrasound today, so with the estimated size the baby is now.. my m/s started exatly at 6 weeks also!  I have been super naseous on and off... but mostly ON.  Things don't sound good, but I'm so hungry as well.  My dr just said to try taking vitamin B6 three times daily (25mg - which is super hard to find, he said taking extra mgs won't hurt anything).  Best wishes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine started a day or so into week 6, apperently there is a curse.  I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and the food aversions started last night.  My husband offered to get me ice cream and I said no...to ice cream.  My m/s actually gets better at night.  Its only bad if I'm vertical...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine hit me hard Monday (6w 2d).  I've been battling it all day all week.  I really hope it is a short stint because I don't know how I can keep doing this.  I can't wait to feel "normal" again!!  I am going to get some B6 & try that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My m/s started just this past week too and definitely came out of no where and it has progressively gotten worse as the week has gone on.  I cannot wait until today is over so I can sit and relax all weekend!

• Mine has been gradually progressing. My boobs were feeling better two days ago, now they are hurting again. Everyday is a surprise!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"