December 2010 Moms

I want a DQ Blizzard.

NFT.    : )) 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I want a DQ Blizzard.

• What kind of blizzard??

I could really go for a M&M McFlurry :-)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nope. Reese Blast!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mmmm! Probably something chocoately or carmely. We have a buy one get one coupon so now I am really tempted!! Urrrgghh- the calories!!!
  • Ooooh now I want a McFlurry!!!This post is evil. lol

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• A Blizzard sounds ummmy!!! :) Choc. Chip Cookie Dough.
  • imageSchick'sChick:
    Mmmm! Probably something chocoately or carmely. We have a buy one get one coupon so now I am really tempted!! Urrrgghh- the calories!!!

Happy Mom = Happy Baby

I say go for it! 

If it wasn't raining and shiitty out then I might make a run for something sweet.

• imagefmgrice:

imageSchick'sChick:
    Mmmm! Probably something chocoately or carmely. We have a buy one get one coupon so now I am really tempted!! Urrrgghh- the calories!!!

Happy Mom = Happy Baby

I say go for it! 

If it wasn't raining and shiitty out then I might make a run for something sweet.

Now the other question.. will it be worth the inevitable heartburn?? What are tums for, right? : ))  

• imagefmgrice:

imageSchick'sChick:

Happy Mom = Happy Baby

I say go for it! 

And this is why I love that we have to keep Ice Cream in the house. Wink

• DO IT!! I did. :) I was at the mall and they have a DQ treat station, so I said, why not? I went with Oreo though. They do have the mini size now, so I got that, it was just the perfect size and SOOOO worth it. And I agree with PP, "Happy mom = happy baby". I say go for it. 

*I'm an enabler :)*  

• imagelaurelannie:

Brownie Batter Blizzard :)

Or 

Choc. Chip Cookie Dough

I went there twice in one day about a week ago, I'm trying to be good, but now I may have to make a trip, it's maybe 5 minutes from my house, so bad for me, but oh so good.

We have one about this close, too. And that makes it all the more tempting! I'm waiting on DH and we are going to go! : )) Grr... cravings. When they hit, they hit hard!  

• I totally just went out and got a McFlurry (our DQ is super shady and I try to avoid it. Haha) Go get one! It made my night! :-)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• I'm craving a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds or a Chocolate Frosty from Wendys. 

I may have to con DH into getting me one on his way home. 

• Confession: I totally bought a package of Halloween Oreos today. SO GOOD.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oreo blizzards have been one of my main cravings this pregnancy!  More recently, I have stepped it up a notch and have been sending DH out for Sweet Cream/Oreo Cold Stone Ice Cream.  Mmmm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"