TTC after 35
Options

Due date (m/c mentioned)

So today would've been my due date from my loss in January.  It's been on my mind more recently, but I was doing pretty well until yesterday.  I met up with an old friend who is about 34wks pg.  With my pg history, I probably would've delivered by now, so I kept thinking about how I could be introducing her to my new baby. :-(

The weather has been really rainy, and I've been really b!tchy lately.  I think it's because I'm depressed.  Dh isn't good about talking about things, but he's tried to give me some space.  He offered to take the kids tonight and let me go out and have some personal time.  I just feel like going to bed though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Due date (m/c mentioned)

• Options
    I'm so sorry. [hugs]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I know how you feel.  Every time one of my friends says where they are in their pregnancies  I think about where I would have been if I hadn't had the m/c.  It is a really hard thing to deal with.  My t&p's are with you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Big hugs to you. I hope you are able to get some time to do something nice for yourself.

• Options
    EDD's are hard.  Mine past in June and I was a wreck but honestly it's been easier since it past - there's no looming milestone.  Take care of yourself and climb in the bed and pull the covers over your head all you need.
  • Options

I'm so sorry.  Your days will be brighter and the clouds will pass. Just believe in that.  I know it's hard but you will get through this.  We are all here for you.

HUGS!!

Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through. {{{hugs}}}
  • Options
    I'm mostly a lurker, but just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for your loss.  Today was (another one of) my EDD date too and I feel the same way.  Hope the day passes peacefully for you...
  • Options

Thank you all.  I appreciate your support and kind words so much.  We never really told anyone about that pregnancy, so there isn't anyone else for me to talk to about this.  I told one friend who was there when the m/c started, but she wasn't very understanding when I confided in her about other milestones like that.

I am feeling better today--I made it through yesterday.  I still have my moments, but I am a bit relieved that the date is no longer looming.  The sun came out, and I met up with a friend for coffee.  Later we took a walk and got some exercise and chat time.  It was a great day for a walk.

I'm so sorry for the losses that everyone else has experienced.  I wish that none of us had to go through that, and I hope we all get our take-home babies soon. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"