Washington Babies

Damn you nickjr

We had decided to surprise M with a day with just us (no walker) to see Storytime live downtown. It was going to be an early birthday gift. I just went to look at tickets, and they cancelled it!!!  Boo, guess I am just lucky we didn't talk to him about it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Damn you nickjr

• Ok, am I silly in that I have no idea what Storytime Live is? My mom just bought tickets for her, myself and Audrey for Disney on Ice for next month. ;). We went last year and she loved it. It's now a yearly tradition with Grandma. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • It's one of those traveling disney shows, they were scheduled for The Paramount. It's Wonder Pets, Backyardagians, Dora and Ni Hao, Kai Lan all of his favorites.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Of all those, I've only ever seen the Backyardigans. Lol. Never even heard of the others besides Dora! Lol Are they rescheduled or just canceled?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That is a bummer!  We saw the disney version of that with handy manny and all those shows at ca adventure when we went and C really liked it!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • They sent me an email saying canceled.  I wish they would have given a reason.
    After three years TTC, four IUI's plus 2 cancelled, MFI (morph, motility, count), maternal age (40 as of 5/12) & former endo, we're moving to IVF spring 2012 (good/avg AMH and FSH). We did beat the odds once, however. DD born after 2 years TTC with clomid and no monitoring at my age 35. Doctors are SHOCKED we were able to conceive. Here's hoping for another miracle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"