December 2010 Moms

one-star bandit = a big jerk

I don't know who you are or what your deal is, but why do you insist on one-starring a specific bumpies posts every single time?? She's been through a lot, give the woman a break!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: one-star bandit = a big jerk

• Crying

I'm not sure what post this is in reference to because I never look at the ratings but it's an open forum, people can do what they want. Plus, it's gotta be more than one person doing it if a post rates 1 star overall.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I guess it could be more than one person, but it's also a certain bumpies posts that get one starred right away. And no, it's not mine. I just think it's silly for this person or group of people to always do this to her posts. They'll one-star posts that she makes regardless of the topic, seemingly just because it's her. Oh well.

• Loading the player...
  • imageKristi221:
    I guess it could be more than one person, but it's also a certain bumpies posts that get one starred right away. And no, it's not mine. I just think it's silly for this person or group of people to always do this to her posts. They'll one-star posts that she makes regardless of the topic, seemingly just because it's her. Oh well.

I know it's happened to more than one bumpie. Krysdance had the same thing happen a while back.  If you bring attention to it, it usually creates more drama.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefmgrice:

Crying

I'm not sure what post this is in reference to because I never look at the ratings but it's an open forum, people can do what they want. Plus, it's gotta be more than one person doing it if a post rates 1 star overall.

I haven't noticed any one starred posts but like FM said, most likely there isn't a 'bandit' of any sort...unless some of the "gangs" from the 2nd tri board have come over here and done it as some sort of initiation.

Wink 

• Well, you could stop giving a cr@p what people star posts.  It doesn't mean ANYTHING & drawing attention to it just makes you look like an asss, while giving them the attention they want. 

BTW - why do you feel the need to defend someone against something stupid, when they don't care enough to do it themselves?  Hmm  A one-star really doesn't hurt that much.  

• imagekgorman:

Well, you could stop giving a cr@p what people star posts.  It doesn't mean ANYTHING & drawing attention to it just makes you look like an asss, while giving them the attention they want. 

BTW - why do you feel the need to defend someone against something stupid, when they don't care enough to do it themselves?  Hmm  A one-star really doesn't hurt that much.  

I PPH you!

• imagekgorman:

Well, you could stop giving a cr@p what people star posts.  It doesn't mean ANYTHING & drawing attention to it just makes you look like an asss, while giving them the attention they want. 

Because it bothered me. But apparently I'm the only one so I'll drop it. NBD.

• Haven't noticed a target Bumpie since Krysdances.  I agree with the other bumpies, if you bring it to light it amplifies!  Meh...I don't pay attention to the stars at all. 
    "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is about" photo theboys_zps97f6caa3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I noticed it, and thought it was sad.  You aren't the only one!

Edit: stupid typo 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~Big Sister (3) and Big Brother (5)~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I noticed, too...lame. This star system really needs to go, I've seen it cause such huge drama on other boards for no reason.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never pay attention to the stars in the first place. I think it's pretty silly. If I'm interested in the topic, I read it. If not, I skip it. Simple as that. Even if I didn't like something or find it that interesting I wouldn't take the time to star it since it might be helpful to someone else. Plus I just don't care that much. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKristi221:
    I don't know who you are or what your deal is, but why do you insist on one-starring a specific bumpies posts every single time?? She's been through a lot, give the woman a break!

I noticed this as well and thought it was pretty rude that someone would rate all her posts 1 star, but she doesn't seem to care about it. The whole star thing shouldn't even be there, as all it does is create drama.

• Omg, I will never understand what the big freakin deal is about how many stars you get. It really really doesnt matter. Its just a starring system on an internet forum. There are MUCH bigger things in life to worry about.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"