Northern California Babies

Lunch break exercising?

I've spent the last two years spending my lunch hour at J's DC nursing and then just hanging with him.  When he starts preschool next week it's too far for me to get to at lunch and I know I'll be sad about that and would get depressed sitting around.  I have a gym right down the street so I thought I'd do the month trial membership and give lunchtime workouts a go since I have yet to be successful doing them at any other time.

Anyone do this?  Tips to streamline the process? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lunch break exercising?

• I have worked out on my lunch for the past few years.

I have a pretty flexible schedule, so if I go over my "hour lunchbreak", no one really cares, but I try not to do this if possible.

I make sure to go to the gym when is less crowded, either before or after the typical lunch hour, I don't wash my hair when I shower (I blow dry it if I am a little sweaty and straighten it, or wear a pony tail), I also don't redo my make up, just a little powder usually.

Let me know if you have any questions!  And good for you for doing this for yourself!

• I workout at lunch, either I head straight from my building and run outside or I hit the gym less than a mile from work.  I usually shower off because I get pretty sweaty but I don't wear makeup and just pull my hair into a ponytail.  If I'm not that sweaty I kinda sponge bathe in the sink.

I don't have the luxury of eating at my desk because of my job so I just go twice a week at lunch so that those days are my long lunch days. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"