December 2010 Moms
Options

First Target now BRU's registry?

Is anyone else having trouble logging onto their BRU registry online? Every time I put in my email and password, it re-directs me to the Toys R Us home page. And every time I click on the baby registry there it just re-opens the same home page. I know Target had a gliche on their registry last night that has thankfully been taken care of today, but seriously did BRU feel left out?

Re: First Target now BRU's registry?

• Options

Mine's fine. Maybe you need to close your browser and reopen it?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    this morning I wasn't able to access my BRU registry. It seems to be working fine now though, but maybe they're having intermittent problems?
    pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's up and running now. Such a PITA!
  • Options
    We have had problems since we started our BRU registry. They are constantly changing the products we registered for, randomly adding and deleting items and the newest trick is that nobody can find our registry. We were in there to add stuff and they couldn't find our registry. We were there for a half hour with them trying to find it. The BRU registry was the only one on the invites too. I keep stalking it and not one thing has been purchased from it (probably cuz no one can find it)- and our shower is on Saturday. I hate BRU!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"