1st Trimester
Options

If you've already been through a pregnancy before

When did your 1st trimester symptoms start easing up?  Did they get a little less toward the end of the 1st trimester or spill over into the 2nd?

Re: If you've already been through a pregnancy before

• Options
    It varies so widely. Overall I've had more nausea (starting earlier) with this one than with DS, but my vomiting has (knock on wood) apparently stopped and the nausea is starting to ease up a bit. I was still puking with DS at 15 weeks. I've puked just as much with this kid, but in a more condensed time frame.
  • Options
    mine spilled over into the 2nd tri. I remember thinking as soon as I hit 2nd tri. I would feel great. It only lasted 2-3 weeks into 2nd. GL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With DD, m/s was the worst from 6-9weeks.  After that, I just needed to eat something every 3-4 hours to keep from feeling queasy.  This pregnancy m/s has almost been non-existent.  A touch here and there but NOTHING compared to last time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The first time, they eased up at around 11 weeks.  This time, they started easing up around 10 weeks. But they also started earlier this time around!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKYP:
    mine spilled over into the 2nd tri. I remember thinking as soon as I hit 2nd tri. I would feel great. It only lasted 2-3 weeks into 2nd. GL

This!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The 4th month is when mine stopped.  But this pregnancy has been much worse.  Hope it stops soon!
  • Options
    I remember with DD the nausea was worst from about 8-10 weeks, and it was the same this time around. I remember still being really exhausted until about 15-16 weeks with DD, just without all the horrible nausea.?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I want to say my nausea ended around 13-14wks.
    Photobucket
    aCg 3.1.07 | hCr 5.5.11
  • Options
    Mine eased up around week 14 or 15.  I'm hoping it stops earlier, I think it's been worse this time around (or I really just forgot how bad it was).
  • Options

I was only slightly queasy with DD on 6w4d, 6w5d, and 6w6d.   That's it.   3 days.

this time... nothing.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

The only symptom I remember aside from insomnia from my first term pregnancy was morning sickness and I had it all 9 months. It eased up a smidgen during the second trimester, but that only meant throwing up once instead of twice a day. 

I forget if the insomnia eased up at all.  

BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • Options
    My violent m/s stopped abruptly during week 18 with both of my previous pregnancies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

With both pregnancies, it was bad from a little before week 8 until the beginning of week 9.

I'm just starting to feel myself again. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The only real symptom I had was fatigue, and it was definitely over by the end of first tri. Second tri was awesome.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Last time I was very queasy pretty much all day every day until week 13.  At that point it just stopped  - one day I felt horrible and the next day I was totally fine.

This time around I'm not nearly as queasy but I'm throwing up a heck of a lot more.  I feel okay most of the day and then bam!! I'm running to the bathroom.  Ridic.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine subsided around week 12-13. Overall, I remember it being about 5 weeks total.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I stopped feeling nauseous at about 14 weeks but still haven't stopped feeling tired two years later. : )
  • Options
    never had any with #1 but with #2 I was sooo sick. I think it was because of the prometrium. Pregnancy #3 so far so good
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Last time mine started at 8 weeks and tapered off at 13 weeks.  This time around they started at 5.5 weeks and have yet to go away.  I don't think you can predict when it will end, just hope and pray.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My first pregnancy....they were basically gone right when 2nd trimester started.  This time....they eased up at 11 weeks, but I'm still feeling symptoms and I'm at 13 weeks now.  I'm hoping they keep getting better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    With both of my kids, it was over by the end of the first trimester.  I hope that's the case this time as well, but it's worse than it was with my other kiddos.
  • Options
    With my sosn I only felt sick from weeks 8 - 13. With this one I had symptoms before I was even 4w along and the all day sickness is still going strong! I'm really hoping I start to feel normal again ina  few weeks!
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    with DS I only had M/S from 7.5 weeks to 10 weeks then for a few days when I was 12 weeks. This time, I've been sick from 5 weeks and I'm STILL sick at 11 weeks. it's a completely different pregnancy for me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"