January 2011 Moms
Options

Embarrassing...

I'm in class and my tummy keeps making noises that sound like farts....I hope no one else can hear!!

Re: Embarrassing...

• Options

I do that all the time and my poor friend I share an office with is always giving me that sideways grin. Thank God she's understanding.

You can always do the "Peter Griffin cough and cover".

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    I wish I knew when it was going to happen like you do with a fart!!  But all of a sudden my stomach just rolls and it sounds bad, lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was watching her kick in my class last night, I was looking around to see if anyone saw my belly move. The baby is really active when I am in class, I don't know if it's time of day or what, but it's distracting as hell!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hvae to say my stomach has done that at work. Unlucky timing that a few times someone else has crop-dusted the area anonymously. (NOT me- I'd 'fess up)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh just admit it.  You're farting in class Wink
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options

imageizzourclue:
    Oh just admit it.  You're farting in class Wink

Haha, I'd totally own it if I did- I at least have pregnancy to blame!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"