March 2011 Moms

Time Magazine "Fetal Origins" very interesting

My father said "go to the store and buy this issue" so of course I did, read it and was pretty impressed. It was interesting and educational (I thought) I like to read about stuff like that, especially when It's not telling you to "do this" or "don't do that" like every other pregnancy book I have come a crossed.

I think they have PART of the article online but not the whole thing, I got my copy at barnes and noble. 

Re: Time Magazine "Fetal Origins" very interesting

• I posted a link to an interview with the author yesterday, if you're interested.

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/43228320.aspx

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks. I think it's so interesting the science of it all. I can't even fathom taking a "supplement" during pregnancy to prevent cancer in my children. Amazing!!!! I think it's so extraordinary how they research this for years and what they find out in the end.
  • Loading the player...
  • I read this article today.  I was disappointed on the amount of information they provided.  It seemed slim and shallow.  When it comes to this type of stuff I like more indepth and specified info.

Besides briefly mentioning a study or two, they didn't offer any information that I wasn't already aware of.

I feel like they didn't say anything that you can't read in the Dr. Oz pregnancy book.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"