Parenting after a Loss
Options

How long did it take for your cycles to regulate?

I'm curious how long it took your cycles to regulate or "go back to normal?" Did the length vary for months? Did the length change or go back to how it was? I know it can be different for everyone, but I'm curious. My first full cycle was way longer than before pregnancy, and I kind of liked the shorter cycles...
missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: How long did it take for your cycles to regulate?

• Options
    Mine picked up right when I would have started had I never gotten pg. I always get AF on the same DATE every month, give or take a day. I got it right at the first of the month, which is when it was due the month I got my BFP.  Things were the same as they were before I got pg, AF showed on the same date every month... except the month before I got pg... that cycle was 28 days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That's awesome. Definitely jealous of you.

Also, I love your siggy pic. Hilarious!

missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine were all over the place for several months.  Anywhere from 30 days to 44 days.  The 44 day long cycle is probably the reason why I didn't POAS until CD 52...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options

I got my first AF 6 weeks PP.

Before pg they were every 30 days.  They are now every 28 days with EWCM starting at CD14... this has been consistant up until 2 days ago....

• Options
    Mine were regular from the very beginning.  I only had three before getting KU again, but they were completely normal (except I didn't have cramps like I used to - AWESOME!).
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"