March 2011 Moms

I have lost my buffer!

Sure, you can blame it on the raging hormones...but in reality I just can't put up with stuff anymore. Between IL's and stupid people I can just no longer grin and bear it. Instead of just thinking of malicious things to do to people I have found myself attempting to carry out the devious acts.

My words (and actions) have little to no buffer. Any one else facing this problem?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have lost my buffer!

• I find that I am more irritated by people lately and that I secretly wish that I could throat punch every person who gets on my last nerve.  So far, I have been able to control myself though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, I'm getting especially bad at work.  I have zero patience for stupid these days.
  • Loading the player...
  • You're not alone!!! I feel so gutsy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! There is a particular co-worker that gives me a bad mood the second that I just look at her. She irritates me and I just want to punch her in her snarky-smiled face! Well my worst nightmare came about lastnight... They made her a 'kind of' manager (she's a key holder. I call her a game keeper, hehe) But now she thinks she can boss me around four-times as much now. I almost lost it.
  • Me too! I was actually just thinking about this today. I'm a HS teacher and I have freshman study hall at the end of the day. Usually, I'm very nice and rarely lose my patience, but lately I just want to scream at the kids to be quiet because ever sound they make irritates me!

• I am a bit quicker to speak my mind instead of holding my tongue with this pregnancy and my last.  For whatever reason if something really irks me I just can't keep my mouth shut.
  • Completely!  I find myself saying things that aren't so nice way before I should... or things I shouldn't say out loud.  I am like a 3 year old that hasn't learned the skill of filtering yet.  I say what I want, when I want, good or bad. 
  • I am so glad I am not the only one that feels like this.  Yesterday, I felt like I wanted to blow the world up... today is not starting much different.  I have become very irritable and it has become difficult to not be a total b!tch to everybody that I talk to. 

• I am SOOOO glad to know that it isn't just me. It has become extremely difficult for me to bite my tongue, I know that one of these days something is going to fly out my mouth before I can stop it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"