March 2011 Moms

Help! Need to find a maternity jacket

I'm going out of town next week for work and will definitely need some sort of jacket where I'm going and so far I can't find anything! I went to target today because I had found this online and thought it was really cute...

https://www.target.com/Lange-Target-Maternity-Front-Tie-Jacket/dp/B003NSIAAI/ref=br_1_2?ie=UTF8&id=Lange%20Target%20Maternity%20Front-Tie%20Jacket&node=1293372011&searchSize=30&searchView=grid3&searchPage=1&sr=1-2&qid=1285877176&rh=&searchBinNameList=style_name%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=-product_site_launch_date&frombrowse=1

(not sure why the link is so long sorry)

but not only did the tie hit me right in the middle of my chest, the opening below the buttons was already hanging open from my barely there bump so there is no way I can grow into this-grr! So now I'm back to square one. I'm 6'0 and thanks to pregnancy have a DD chest now. Has anyone found a maternity jacket/coat that is roomy enough to grow into?? TIA 

Re: Help! Need to find a maternity jacket

• I know Old Navy has some right now. I don't have a clue how they fit though. I don't plan on buying one, I'm just going to wear my normal coat without buttoning it.

ETA: Motherhood also has some, I just looked online.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrsbmw09:

I know Old Navy has some right now. I don't have a clue how they fit though. I don't plan on buying one, I'm just going to wear my normal coat without buttoning it.

ETA: Motherhood also has some, I just looked online.

I agree with Motherhood!  Try them!

• Loading the player...
  • I know, being in IL and pregnant all winter will get cold!  If I didn't have DS, I wouldn't worry as much b/c I wouldn't be outside as long. 
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ordered one from WalMart a few weeks ago.  It's roomy enough to grow into.  Its not very heavy but everyone keeps telling me it will be warm enough.

https://tiny.cc/6ejue

They don't have the exact one that I bought anymore but the French Terry Jacket is the closest.

• Everyone I've talked to recommends Old Navy.  Maybe try there if there's one in your area.
  • Ann Taylor Loft has one online in the maternity section. Think it's 25% off too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"