Trouble TTC

Question about ET

I have been doing suppositories 3x a day since monday. Do they totally dissolve? I am kind of nervous for when they open me up and there is all this stuff just sitting there. I know I am being ridiculous, but still. And I have to do metrogel tonight so there will be extra up in there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question about ET

• I was always told to take all medications the morning of ET. IT's won't all dissolve, but it will all be OK.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My RE did not have me take my Crinone this morning before the transfer. I took it when I got home.

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• Loading the player...
  • I got a special calendar from my clinic that listed the meds and timing from ER through ET and then another one after ET.  If you weren't given specific instructions you might check because every RE has their preference.

If they have you do the supps before ET, it probably won't have completely dissolved, but they will be used to it.  It can't be as bad as doing an u/s during AF!

My clinic had me start PIO the day of ER, but I didn't start supps until after ET. 

Good luck! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• I have to take it, just wondering how nasty it is going to be. I know they are used to it, but will still feel a little self conscious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They are used to it and they don't totally open you up.  I thought it was way easier than a pap smear
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"