February 2011 Moms

I think it should be illegal to make a pregnant woman cry

So every month we've been saving to get some of the big things we need for baby #2. I texted my husband and asked if he wanted to save for the stroller or the crib this month.Firdt he says why do we need a stroller. DD is only 15 months and doesnt walk far before being tired so we definitely will need a double stroller. My mom bougght one at some yard sale but it doesnt fit the Chicco car seat we're reusing from DD#1. anyway; he at least agreed to look at them at BRU with me and we decided the crib would be better this month. We want the same crib as DD#1 because they're sharing a room. The crib is $379 plus shipping. Well, he gets all mad about it being highway robbery blah, blah, blah. So he made me cry. New baby gets the shaft already.

Then I called my mom to thank her for clothes she got my DD and to vent about DH.. She went and told off her boss a few days ago and got herself fired  from her job. She starts screaming at me abot how no one cares about what crib I get or what stroller. That she doesnt even care my what baby is (my big ultrasound is tomorrow morning). I understand shes upset about her job but honedtly, its her own fault and I've listened to her whine about it for days. So she hung up on me, my husband is yelling at me and its one of those days.

mr & mrs || 11.18.06
DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12

Re: I think it should be illegal to make a pregnant woman cry

• I am so sorry.  :(  I hope your day gets better.  
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • holy shiit!  throat punches for both of them!  jeeez!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am knocking them both across the head from a distance!!! Sending hugs and hope your day gets better!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG yikes!  I can't believe your mom said all that!!  What a sucky day all around.

FWIW, I don't think you necessarily have to get maching cribs in the room.  As long as they are the same color, they will still look good together.  And you wouldn't need to pay for the convertible crib for the 2nd one (if the 1st one is) as the kids can share a full-sized bed.  I know that doesn't help very much.  Hope your day gets better!!!  :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"