So DH and I leave for Vegas in 9 days, and I'm giddy about it like the first day of school. I'm excited to go, but I have these nervous butterflies because it's the 1st long trip away from R. He does overnights with my Mom, but I'm always chomping at the bit to go get him in the morning. If you haven't figured it out, it's a kid free vacation. 5 days with no little ones.
With that being said, I need some help to get my mind focused on this trip. I need help with what to pack, things to do to keep my mind occupied while down there, etc. So if you ladies could be so kind as to help, I would forever be in your debt.
1. What are some must items to pack?
2. Where are the BEST places to go eat?
3. What are the MUST SEE shows in Vegas?
4. Who has the best drink deals?
5. What are the best free shows or attractions?
6. Are there any places we should avoid?
7. What should I not pack because I won't need it?
8. Should I pack a comfy "flight home" outfit?
9. Any airport tips? I haven't flied since '05.
10. Any other deals or important information?