March 2011 Moms

unusual pain

i am 14 weeks pregnant today (yay) but i have been having a strange pulling/tearing sensation just to the left of my bellybutton. it happens when i am using my stomach muscles or bending to the side. i was just wondering if anyone else has had this and if so what if anything it meant.

Re: unusual pain

• Could be round Ligment pain (from belly stretching to make room for your growing uterus).  I get it more to my left side though.   My doctor advised drinking more water.   But if you are really concerned, just give your doctor a call for some piece of mind.

Hope you feel better soon.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • Same here, I've get them every once in a while if i get up too quickly. Its perfectly normal but if it lasts more than a couple of seconds I would definitely let your doctor know. Pay attention to how often it happens too.

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I forgot to add that it happens when I sneeze or cough sometimes too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Round ligament pain.  I always get it when I laugh or cough.  I worried a lot in my last pg, but it really is normal.
  • I get weird pains when I laugh, cough, sneeze, etc. SUCKS. It's kinda scary too. Bring it up with your doctor just in case.
    Charlie: Wowing the Masses with His Adorableness Since March 16, 2011 http://operationicingonthecake.wordpress.com/
  • I've been getting similar pains, especially when I sneeze or cough (not fun with my allergies!) I find it helps to press lightly on that spot and it goes away pretty quick.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"