Seattle Babies

Stop. Grinding. Your. Teeth.

AHHHHH, this is driving me crazy. The only thing that helps is a pacifier, but he's pretty meh about those these days, and the sound of the grinding is driving me up a wall. Any suggestions???
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Stop. Grinding. Your. Teeth.

• G does this too sometimes...drives me BATTY! I asked the pediatrician and she said they outgrow it and not to worry...hmmm....
  •     
  • Earplugs, loud music, runnign power tools?  Sorry I remember that and it drove me batty!
    image image Brothers! image
  • Ohhh, I remember mine doing that too, it was so horrible! It would make me crazy!!I don't think I ever had luck getting him to stop, other then giving him something to eat/chew on. Also, tylenol or motrin helped since he always did it when he was teething. Hang in there, I HATE that sound!
  •     
  • I stick my finger in his mouth to break it up and say "yuck don't do that!!!"
  • image MSTie24:
    Ball gag?

I PPH you Shane... seriously.

DD used to do it too, but she stopped when her 1st 2yr molar came through... a month ago... at 15 mo old.

•     
  • That is the worst sound!  Blake used to do it but grew out of it also.
  • image itskacie:

image MSTie24:
    Ball gag?

I PPH you Shane... seriously.

DD used to do it too, but she stopped when her 1st 2yr molar came through... a month ago... at 15 mo old.

Whew, glad somebody got it.  Don't want to become known at the board weirdo... :p  And I PPH you too, lady!  We should GTG with the kiddos sometime. :) 

image Visit The Nest!

•     
  • oh I forgot... Ben actually grinded "dents" into his teeth.  it was so so gross.  The dentist doesnt' seem concerned.  He doesnt' grind them now, and those teeth will fall out eventually anyway.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards