March 2011 Moms

Flu Shot, Ouch!

I got my flu shot at my 16w appt on Tuesday and my arm still aches today.  This is my first flu shot ever, how long does the tenderness last?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flu Shot, Ouch!

• At my next appt I will get it... and it will be my first flu shot ever also.  I am not looking forward to it at all!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think they say 1-2 days.  My arm felt much better after 2 days
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got mine on Monday, and it still hurts, so I am no help.  It isn't bad until bedtime (I sleep on my side, so it is not exactly comfortable)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine hurt for like 2 days but my Dr. said to take Tylenol if I wanted.
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • I was told i would be sore and they nurse even said when she got it, it felt like her arm was going to fall off. BUT, i never felt anything at all during or even days after. Sorry you are hurting but i'm sure it will pass soon.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • Oh no, I have to get mine soon and it will be my first one too.  Not looking forward to it.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Don't get me wrong ladies, it's really not that bad, just more of an annoying pain.  I was just curious because I didn't know it would linger like this.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And I dont think that it hurt while getting it. It was just afterwards that hurts. I got one last year.
  • I get one every year and for some reason it seemed to ache longer this year than any other. It ached for a couple of days but it's all better now.
    Molly - DS - 12.16.06 DD - 3.20.09 DD - 3.11.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"