Snarky and T-TTC

Will we FIL?

FIL calls MrBunny and says something about call your mother.  Doesn't matter that he talks to his parents much more often (if not every day, every other day) than I do with mine and we are actually close, he still tells him to call her all the time and she complains that he doesn't call enough.

Anyways.

He follows that up with- it's important to hear from your kids as you get older as you'll find out.

Ummmm, really?

MrBunny who never, never, NEVER, says anything about our situation in casual conversation (I mean never- if we are talking about ttc or adoption he will talk about having children but he never brings it up outside of that), hangs up and goes "yea I'm sure I'll be upset when my dogs don't call me every fuucking day".

I'm sure it was one of those speak before you think moments but still. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: Will we FIL?

• imageMandyBrownNoser:

MrBunny who never, never, NEVER, says anything about our situation in casual conversation (I mean never- if we are talking about ttc or adoption he will talk about having children but he never brings it up outside of that), hangs up and goes "yea I'm sure I'll be upset when my dogs don't call me every fuucking day".

I'm sure it was one of those speak before you think moments but still. 

Another classic comeback. Good on Mr Bunny
  • too bad he didn't say it before he hung up.  but still a great comeback.
    Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice MrBunny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"