Washington Babies

My fellow Gleeks...

Can I just say that I loved the Britney episode more then the Gaga or Madonna one??

Re: My fellow Gleeks...

• I dont know how I've let it sit on my dvr for 2 days now...oh yeah, that's right. I guess I chose to watch Amber kick Gary's a** on "Teen Mom" instead :)

...we will definitley be watching it tonight though! DH and I LOVE "Glee"...can't wait to see this episode!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me too!   But thats probably because I like Britney way more than Gaga or Madonna.   The Gaga episode wasnt bad though, I hated the madonna eposode.
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVED this episode too.  I really liked the Madonna one, but it is just b/c I love her songs.  The episode itself wasn't that great.

They really, really, really need a Justin Timberlake episode!!  I would love to see him make a few guest appearances.  He can sing, dance & act a little.  I always love him when he's on SNL.  

This show just makes me smile and Ray San loves it too!!

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMandR:

I LOVED this episode too.  I really liked the Madonna one, but it is just b/c I love her songs.  The episode itself wasn't that great.

They really, really, really need a Justin Timberlake episode!!  I would love to see him make a few guest appearances.  He can sing, dance & act a little.  I always love him when he's on SNL.  

This show just makes me smile and Ray San loves it too!!

Marcie

This! What a great idea Marcie! I would love love love to see JT on there. How great would that be?!?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"