Indiana Babies
Options

fall/winter shoes - want to shop? :)

I wear my flip flops 24/7.  Now they are getting a little cold...

now that I SAH I can wear what I want :):) I have a pair of black Privos very similar to these.  For some reason they are giving me blisters (and they are not new) but hopefully my feet will get used to them again.

My tennis shoes are totally falling apart and years old.  So really the black privos are all I have.  I'd like to get another pair of shoes for winter.  I like casual - no boots or uggs please...I usually wear jeans.

I almost always wear either pink, purple, green, blue, or brown (another reason why I want another pair of shoes since I only have black)..

Any recs? :) 

Re: fall/winter shoes - want to shop? :)

• Options
    I also wear flip flops 24/7 - even at work.  How professional of me..  For this reason alone I loathe winter.  Otherwise I don't mind it.  I put on regular shoes the other day and now have big friggin rub marks on my heels.  I have no recommendations, I just wanted to commiserate. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsJMB:
    I also wear flip flops 24/7 - even at work.  How professional of me..  For this reason alone I loathe winter.  Otherwise I don't mind it.  I put on regular shoes the other day and now have big friggin rub marks on my heels.  I have no recommendations, I just wanted to commiserate. 

LOL!  Thanks!!

I was so bummed when I got a blister.  My only winter shoes give me a blister!! So then I went back to flip flops, which is cold in the morning and it's like 45 deg :) ha!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got a pair of these.  Before those I wore the same pair of Sketchers for like 3 years. (yes I'm a creature of habit)
  • Options

I live in ballet flats or driving mocs during the fall because I hate socks.

Try Blister Block for blisters.  It's a miracle product.  Smile

• Options
    I'm a huge fan of Merrill Mocs...they are like slip on tennis shoes but don't look like tennis shoes (although they are sporty).   I still have my pair from 2003.  Lands End has a similar style.
  • Options
    imagefruitcakes:

I live in ballet flats or driving mocs during the fall because I hate socks.

Try Blister Block for blisters.  It's a miracle product.  Smile

oh thanks!

• Options

imageMrsJMB:

Ditto.

I have blisters from some heels I wore a few weeks back.  I need some more shoes, the ballet flats are irritating my heel spurs :-( 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"