Snarky and T-TTC

You'll never believe what I saw this morning

On my way to work, less than 5 minutes from my house, there were two DEER crossing the road. Yeah, not a big deal for some of ya, but you have to remember where I live! Crazy go nuts. I hope they made it across the road okay - people around here are clueless.

Re: You'll never believe what I saw this morning

• Very cool!  Hope they made it across the road. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • What's the big deal? I have two deer in my living room right now. They're drinking coffee and reading Rolling Stone. Deer love Rolling Stone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Deer are overrunning my parent's neighborhood (they live over by Queeny Park stacy) and people have been begging for the county to have a controlled hunt but they won't because there are enough hippies who freak the fuuck out over it.

So now they are just being run over and left to die on the side of the road instead of being killed humanely and their meat used to feed people.  Amazing.

There is a company around here that hunts hogs for farmers and they donate the meat to local charities and soup kitchens.  They could easily follow that type of plan but no. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

Deer are overrunning my parent's neighborhood (they live over by Queeny Park stacy) and people have been begging for the county to have a controlled hunt but they won't because there are enough hippies who freak the fuuck out over it.

So now they are just being run over and left to die on the side of the road instead of being killed humanely and their meat used to feed people.  Amazing.

There is a company around here that hunts hogs for farmers and they donate the meat to local charities and soup kitchens.  They could easily follow that type of plan but no. 

That's sad. Really sad. Tell the hippies to suck it.
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

Deer are overrunning my parent's neighborhood (they live over by Queeny Park stacy) and people have been begging for the county to have a controlled hunt but they won't because there are enough hippies who freak the fuuck out over it.

There are so many deer out by my parents' house too, Mandy.  They live out by Babler State Park in Wildwood.  They do have controlled hunts out in that park however. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • now I'm craving venison.....thanks, y'all

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"