Washington Babies
Options

Madeline Rey is here!!

Hey ladies!! Just a quick post. Miss Madeline arrived this morning at 2:55AM after nearly 3 hours of pushing. She weighed in at 7lbs even, is 19 inches long and has a full head of hair!! I'll be back with pictures and a better labor story later.
TTC #1 Sept 2008
M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
TTC # 2 Jan 2013
BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Madeline Rey is here!!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!  Hope you are all doing well!
  • Options
    Congrats mama!!!

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratultions, mama!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow, so exciting! Ryder was born at 2:55am also and he weighed 7lbs 7 os and 19 1/2 inch. That's pretty close to your LO if you ask me. =]

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures.

• Options
    Wow! Way to go Mama!! Congrats and enjoy your little lady :)
  • Options

Congratulations!!  Can't wait to meet little miss M!!

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah Congrats!

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options
    Congrats!! Hope you guys are resting and enjoying all the amazing moments of getting to know eachother.
  • Options
    Congrats Jen and TJ!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    Congrats Jen!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations Jen!! Can't wait to see her photo debut! :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy these special once in a lifetime moments with this addition to your family. Can't wait to see pics! I paged you on here a few days ago, wanting to know if you need any nursing tanks/bras. I just finished nursing this week and have about 6 tanks and 2 or 3 bras if you want to take a look, they are yours.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!
  • Options
    Yeah! Can't wait to see pics. try and get some rest
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congrats Mama!!!  Welcome little Miss Madeline!
  • Options
    Love it, thanks for the update!  What a long day you had.  Can't wait to hear more!
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    Awwww congrats mama!!!  You are champ pushing for 3 hours.  Good work. 
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Options
    Congrats!!  She sounds perfect, I cant wait to see pics!
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    Congratulations Jen!!!  Can't wait to see pics and hear the story!!  Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Options
    Congratulations!

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Congrats you guys!! Cant wait to read your birth story and see pics of little Miss!
  • Options
    Congrats Jen!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more about the birth and see pictures! I know I've said this before but I looove her name!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats!  Enjoy every minute.
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Can't wait to see pictures!  Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Options
    Congratulations to you and your DH! I am so happy she is here and eager for pictures. Great work on the pushing, I pushed for 90 minutes and that felt like forever. You are awesome!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    Wow, 3 hours of pushing!  Looking forward to reading the whole story and seeing her pictures.  Congratulations!!  You are a mama, Jen!!!  Smile
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

Congratulations!!

Welcome to the world Miss Madeline!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Woooooo! Congrats to you both! I love the name Madeline Rey, and can't wait to see pictures!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How wonderful! Can't wait to see pics! I hope you're doing great.
  • Options
    Yay!  I am so very happy for you, Jen!  Can't wait to hear all about her birth and see lots of pics!  And Charlie says "Welcome to the little peanut club, Madeline!"  (C was almost the exact same size. :)

image Visit The Nest!

• Options
    YAY!!!  wow that was a long time in labor!  Can't wait to see pics!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    Congratulations! Well done, mama!! :)
  • Options
     Congratulations!!! I bet she is beautiful :)
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    Yay!!  Congrats mama!  Can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I am so excited for you!
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    Many, many congratulations!!!  And again, great name ;)
  • Options
    Good job! Congrats on your little girl.

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"