April 2011 Moms

Ligament pain that feels like a kidney infection or stones?!?!

I seriously thought I had kidney stones yesterday.  I had some stomach issues, was naseated from the pain, and I ended up being curled on the couch from pain in my lower right abdomen that was shooting down my groin and aches in my lower back. 

I had it for hours but as luck would have it, it subsided as I went in for my checkup yesterday.  Turns out- ligament pain. 

I can't imagine how much it must hurt for anyone having multiples the first time around.  I really thought pregnancy would be all bliss besides m/s and delivery.  Boy was I wrong Big Smile

Re: Ligament pain that feels like a kidney infection or stones?!?!

• I think I have the same problem, but it's not really in my back.  It's focused right over where my appendix is.  I went to the doctor about a week ago and they thought I had appendicitis, which was silly b/c I didn't even have a fever or an elevated while blood cell count.  In the end, the deemed it RLP.  It is not fun.
    BFP- 08/10/07 M/C- 08/31/07 7wks 6 days BFP- 8/13/10 Audrey 4/26/11 BFP- 10/20/12 M/C- 10/24/12 4wks 2 days
  • I have had bad RLP for the last 2 days. Last night I was in tears bc I was in so much pain. My hips have started bothering me too, especially when I sleep, which makes me even more frustrated. I really can't wait for the RLP to subside a bit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just walked in the door from a surprise visit to the doctor because of this.  The pain started in my back today, and rotated to my lower abdomen as well.  It scared me so I went in for a quick check up.  RLP it is!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"