Cloth Diapering
Options

wipe warmers

I remember reading a post that said cloth wipes (mine are fleece) and wipe warmers do not mix.  Is that correct?  Should I return mine for the $25?  I don't really see a great need for it anyway.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 10/26/09 EDD 7/4/10 Beautiful Baby Boy born 2 weeks late 7/16/10 BFP#2 8/23/11 EDD 5/11/12 Natural Miscarriage @ 6 weeks BFP#3 5/22/12 EDD 2/10/13 Stick Baby!

Re: wipe warmers

• Options
    I put mine in my wipe warmer. I love it.
  • Options

imageDr.Loretta:
    I put mine in my wipe warmer. I love it.

How often do you clean the wipe warmer out?  How so you prepare your wipe warmer?  Right now I'm just sparying him with the diaper spray and wiping with the dry wipe. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use the Prince Lionheart wipes warmer (I think this one is specifically for cloth wipes).Thought it would be totally frivolous, but I actually love it. The wipes I use are the Thirsties brand and Baby Kicks. They both work great in there.

BTW - the wipes that Prince Lionheart makes are totally useless.

• Options
    I use my wipes warmer. I think it's a Munchkin, or something. I didn't prep mine, went straight from using disposable wipes to cloth. I don't clean it out, but I only put 20 wipes in at a time and we use Tea Tree Oil in our wipe solution, so I think that keeps any grimy stuff from growing. I also pour the liquid over each layer of the wipes so I don't have too much excess solution in the warmer. I fold my wipes so that they pop up and DD loves her warm wipes. Especially in the AM after getting out of her 12+ hour pee pee diaper! Big Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wouldn't have bothered with a wipes warmer, but I found one at a garage sale for $2 so thought I would give it a try.  I put in no more than 2 days worth, so they don't get funky.  DD also loves the warm wipes, no more shocked little face!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"