Pregnant after IF

Have we discussed this (re Bill and Giuliana)

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20430462,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+people/headlines+(PEOPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

I didn't know they had a m/c.  I can't imagine going through all this with the cameras on you.  I am happy that they have the courage to do this though because it brings attention to IF and m/c. 

Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
After two losses, third time was a charm.
pm me for blog link

Re: Have we discussed this (re Bill and Giuliana)

• I didn't know about this.  But, I am thankful that she is strong enough to allow the raw emotions of her experience to be filmed and aired.

I know I wouldn't be strong enough to do that.

How heartbreaking for them.  I wonder if they will cycle again.

• I don't follow their show but someone mentioned on IF that they were undergoing treatments.  So sorry to hear that they had a loss but I'm proud that they were brave enough to have the highs and lows of IF and M/C filmed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, I've been wondering about them...this news makes me sad :(  I can't even imagine how this season will be with the cameras on for everything from the happy bfp to the m/c...not sure if I'll be able to watch because of the emotions it'll bring up for me.  I hope they cycle again and have better luck.
  • Wow... so that explains why there was all this talk on the message board about possibly seeing a bump and how her face looked fuller and then radio silence about it. How sad! I really admire her strength at being so candid.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just saw this on IF, how sad:< They are so stong and brave to be so open. I had high hopes for their IVF cycle. This season will be tough.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • It will be hard to watch. They said they will show everything from the positive test to the m/c. 

I hope they cycle again.

Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My heart is broken for them.  They are doing so much for us by raising IF awareness and I really wanted them to be successful.  I hope she finds the strength to do IVF again.  

They truly are an amazing couple and It will be very difficult for me to watch these episodes.  I intend to support her in any way I can though (by watching)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers So far we've done: Clomid Challenge/HSG/SA 1 Unmedicated IUI 2 Clomid IUIs 2 Femara IUIs 1 injectable IUI -2nd Femara IUI resulted in a CP (Beta was 16) -Another CP in May. (Beta 19 Prog 13) -Ectopic Pg - (Beta 27, 67, 430, 850) - methotrexate shot & biopsy -Forced 3 month Break 1/4/10 - Uterine septum removed by Hysteroscopy 1/18/10 - Told I have inflammation in uterus. 6 weeks of antibiotics. 2/27/10 - Another confirmed ectopic. 2 shots of methotrexate after an ER visit. Currently doing acupuncture and trying to lose weight. TTC since 3/07 -
  • Just thinking about watching this season is making me tear up.  I love Bill and Giuliana.  I have been watching her on the new show on E! with Joan Rivers and Kelly Osbourne.  I thougth she looked like she may have gained the 5-10 the dr recommended.
    My IVF twins born at 33w6days by c-section due to twin A being IUGR Rylan born at 2:54pm weighing 2lb 8oz, 14.5 inches Emma born at 2:55pm weighing 5lb 5oz, 18 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I watch the show and were so sad to hear this news. I feel so badly for them. I cannot believe how brave they are to show their journey on TV. More celebrities should be like them.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This is so incredibly sad. I started watching this show hoping they would get PG easily.  Not sure I can watch the m/c episode.  I have been watching her on Twitter trying to look for any signs of her being pregnant in her posts.  I'm a bit obsessed.

I wish celebs would share a little more about struggles with IF so we don't feel so alone.

imageimage
    imageimage
  • I just read this today! It broke my heart!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"