Natural Birth

Birth ball (another dumb question)

Hello all,

A birthing ball is the same as an exercise ball, right?

Thanks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Birth ball (another dumb question)

• Yep! Don't be fooled into buying one labeled as a birthing ball that is 3 times what you can buy an exercise ball at target for.
  • Yep. I bought a "yoga ball" at Five and Below for $5 and it worked great.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • yup! it really helped during my birthing time. I sat on it and leaned against the bed and had DH and my mom put pressure on my lower back and i also rocked side to side. I also used it a lot during pregnancy to take pressure off my back and hips while sitting at the desk. Love that thing!

• Yup! but I got one that is bigger than what it says for my height b/c otherwise I would never be able to get off of it being so close to the ground. I also like mine really inflated.....
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"