Northern California Babies
Options

FuzziBunz CD people...

We are ordering our supply because our trial run went REALLY well.  Totally in love with them.  Have gone through use and wash now and I am sold....

So...Colors.....

Did you buy any white?  DH thinks we should and I really dislike the white...

If you did get white...did it hold up as well (dingy?) after use?

We are getting multiples of: Big Sky, Apple Green, Watermelon, Choco Truffle, Tootie Fruitie, Mint, Buttercream, Kumquat, and Mac'n'Cheese....

Any complaints about any of the colors and how they age with the diapers? 

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
Money Matters The other half's blog.
EJ is growing up too fast!
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: FuzziBunz CD people...

• Options

We literally only have 1 white diaper...I have her wear it under some thin patterned clothes, but I never reach for it generally. Part of the fun of the cloth to me is the colors!  I like to coordinate her diaper with her outside clothes when we're going out and about Big Smile

We haven't had any problems with PUL diapers fading (fitteds are another story), FB or otherwise.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    We had a couple in white & we used them in rotation with the others.  They didn't get dingy (these were old style though).
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have 2 white ones (Aaron really wanted a couple white ones)...I wasn't too interested in getting white because I just love the colors but now I am glad that we have a couple white ones for certain outfits.

The white ones we have are the bum genius but we haven't had any issues with them looking dingy at all.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ok, thanks ladies.

I added 2 white to our order....even though EJ lives in jeans and cargo pants....I rather be safe than sorry. ;)

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have some white ones and they are a little dingy BUT they are on their third kid and have been in use for pretty much 4 1/2 years non-stop.  I wouldn't have gotten them but they were a super good deal as a package.  I love all of the colors that we have, no fading or anything.  The only "problem" that I've had is the ones with colored fleece have pilled a little more than the plain white fleece but as far as how they work - no issues.
  • Options
    imagePKW:

Ok, thanks ladies.

I added 2 white to our order....even though EJ lives in jeans and cargo pants....I rather be safe than sorry. ;)

so does Bunny, unless it's hot and then he's only in a diaper. We have the one white one and it's been used only a few times, but it's still bright!

ps - the *best* stain remover/brightener/antibacterial treatment is to let them dry in the sun. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"