Cincinnati Babies
Options

SWEET ADDICTION!

GOOD NEWS:  After severe twitching and intense sweating through a 24 hour CrackBerry withdraw, I'm back in business.   

BAD NEWS:  I lost ALL of my contacts when the old phone died a slow and painful death.   That said, PLEASE FB message me if I *used* to have your number (and/or if you'd just like to receive random [non-drunken] texts, from me, in the future).  Stick out tongue  kthxbai

Re: SWEET ADDICTION!

• Options
    Quit asking for my number!!!! Geez Louise!!!!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options

imageKristenBtobe:
    Quit asking for my number!!!! Geez Louise!!!!

Fine, I'll just get your digits from the men's room like everyone else.  OHHHHHHHHH snap!  Stick out tongue 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I prefer the family restroom. I don't discriminate. ;)
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options

WTF is up with BB's crashing?  Mine bit the dust about a week ago.

I actually got an Alcatel Tribe to replace it (because I'm way cheap) and I like it better :)

• Options
    imagehannah&ben:

WTF is up with BB's crashing?  Mine bit the dust about a week ago.

I actually got an Alcatel Tribe to replace it (because I'm way cheap) and I like it better :)

I swear, it's an epidemic!  At least 5 other people have said the same.exact.thing about their BB's!  I'm a conspiracy theorist... 

• Options

Mine is on the outs, too!! I need to get a new one before my completely crashes.  What did you get Tricia? 

I might cry if I had to go 24 hours without mine.  I never realize how much I use it until I leave the house without it!  Pathetic, I know!

• Options
    Someone send me some BB crash vibes.  I hate my phone.  I need a very valid excuse to get a new one. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesara401:

Mine is on the outs, too!! I need to get a new one before my completely crashes.  What did you get Tricia? 

I might cry if I had to go 24 hours without mine.  I never realize how much I use it until I leave the house without it!  Pathetic, I know!

For the love of Pete, don't let it die!!  I almost broke down into tears when the CinBell rep told me that I had lost all of my data.  Tragic...

I'm lame and cheap, so I just opted for the replacement BB 8520.  I do really like that they've done away with the scrolly ball (or whatev the technical name of it is).   

• Options
    What's it worth to ya?  Wink
  • Options
    imageLyons_in_2007:
    imagesara401:

For the love of Pete, don't let it die!!  I almost broke down into tears when the CinBell rep told me that I had lost all of my data.  Tragic...

I'm lame and cheap, so I just opted for the replacement BB 8520.  I do really like that they've done away with the scrolly ball (or whatev the technical name of it is).   

I back mine up, but have no idea how to use the backup data.  Or - if I'm backing it up properly!  :/  I guess I better figure it out before mine dies.

• Options

imagehav2run:
    Someone send me some BB crash vibes.  I hate my phone.  I need a very valid excuse to get a new one. 

I could step on yours if you'd like.  As DH kindly pointed out, I'm "getting rather big."  Smile 

• Options

imagewarrior*mom:

Who? Me?  Ummm...I thinks we need another park gtg, and I can happily give my phone to O to play with...very innocently.  Then I get a new phone.  LOL.  And I would totally buy you a drink at the next GNO.

• Options
    imageLyons_in_2007:

imagehav2run:

I could step on yours if you'd like.  As DH kindly pointed out, I'm "getting rather big."  Smile 

Shut the door right now.  He did NOT say that.  Bad Mr. Lyons.  You are NOT big.  No no no.  If you are big, no words could describe my big arse at the end of pg.  Nope.  Not hearing it.  But I will hand over the dumb BB if you want to do a tube top dance on it.   Thanks!

• Options

imagewarrior*mom:

A bottle of Wild Turkey and a pack of cigs.   

• Options
    imagehav2run:
    imageLyons_in_2007:

imagehav2run:

Shut the door right now.  He did NOT say that.  Bad Mr. Lyons.  You are NOT big.  No no no.  If you are big, no words could describe my big arse at the end of pg.  Nope.  Not hearing it.  But I will hand over the dumb BB if you want to do a tube top dance on it.   Thanks!

Okay, perhaps I'm coloring the story just a bit; but he DID tell me, when prompted (and by prompted I mean backed into a corner) that my stomach is bigger than as a lady who is currently a week away from delivering.  So, in my mind, that equates to - "you are a fatty boom-ba-latty."   Smile

• Options
    imagesara401:
    imageLyons_in_2007:
    imagesara401:

I back mine up, but have no idea how to use the backup data.  Or - if I'm backing it up properly!  :/  I guess I better figure it out before mine dies.

Clearly, I'm retarded and never thought of backing up my contacts.  I thought they saved to my SIM card...but no go on BB.  Luckily, I had my videos and pics backed up, so I just lost my peeps' digits.   

• Options
    imageLyons_in_2007:

imagewarrior*mom:

Hell, you could've had me for a bottle of Boone's Farm. Stop bragging about how rich you are.

• Options
    imagewarrior*mom:
    imageLyons_in_2007:

imagewarrior*mom:

Hell, you could've had me for a bottle of Boone's Farm. Stop bragging about how rich you are.

My middle name is "Gluttonous Excess." 

• Options
    imageLyons_in_2007:
    imagewarrior*mom:
    imageLyons_in_2007:

imagewarrior*mom:

I'm sorry, I don't have my spectacles on. Did you say "Gluteus Maximus?"

• Options
    imagewarrior*mom:
    imageLyons_in_2007:
    imagewarrior*mom:
    imageLyons_in_2007:

imagewarrior*mom:

I'm sorry, I don't have my spectacles on. Did you say "Gluteus Maximus?"

Baby got back... 

• Options
    someone please explain to my dumbass how to get video off of a BB. i can't send them to fb or anything. i don't have a cord to hook it up to my comp. and its going batty and if i lose these videos i would flip out.
  • Options

imagebrittanyandcj:
    someone please explain to my dumbass how to get video off of a BB. i can't send them to fb or anything. i don't have a cord to hook it up to my comp. and its going batty and if i lose these videos i would flip out.

The most effective way (that I know, anyhow) is by synching to your PC/BB Manager with the cord.   Can you email it to yourself, or is it a ginormous file?  

• Options

imagebrittanyandcj:

I have no freaking idea how to use my phone.  I hate it just that much.

• Options
    imageLyons_in_2007:

imagebrittanyandcj:

The most effective way (that I know, anyhow) is by synching to your PC/BB Manager with the cord.   Can you email it to yourself, or is it a ginormous file?  

i guess i should  go get a cord then, huh? lol! when i click on the video, the only options it gives me are play,  rename, delete or send to twitter. wth?  i could figure it out if it let me e-mail it, but apparently my bb is ghetto.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"