North Dakota Babies
Options

***Annie***

What's your recipe for wipes solution? 

Re: ***Annie***

• Options

:::butting in:::  

Yes, please!  And, do you keep it in a spray bottle, dip your wipes in it, or saturate them?  We started using cloth wipes over the weekend, & I can't figure out how to make this easier.  I'm currently keeping a container of water by the diapers & dipping the wipes in before each diaper change.  I'm dripping water everywhere.  TIA!

• Options

**Butting in**

Just an FYI....she's OOT right now and *may* not check the board for a few days. 

Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know the solution...but Dani, do you have a wipe warmer?  You can pre-wet the wipes and then put them in the warmer.  They will stay wet but not dripping.
  • Options

imageAshleysred:
    I don't know the solution...but Dani, do you have a wipe warmer?  You can pre-wet the wipes and then put them in the warmer.  They will stay wet but not dripping.

No, I don't. That's not a bad idea.  My only hesitation would be that we have 2 diaper changing stations--1 upstairs, & 1 downstairs, so I would need 2. Hmmm...... 

ETA: Would they get mildew-y?  Sorry, I didn't know how to make that a real word. lol 

• Options

I don't think they would be in there long enough to get moldy.  I haven't had that issue yet.  I use reg wipes in the wipe warmer.

The wipe warmer that we got was only $20.

• Options
    imagedani_girl08:

:::butting in:::  

Yes, please!  And, do you keep it in a spray bottle, dip your wipes in it, or saturate them?  We started using cloth wipes over the weekend, & I can't figure out how to make this easier.  I'm currently keeping a container of water by the diapers & dipping the wipes in before each diaper change.  I'm dripping water everywhere.  TIA!

A girl from my local board keeps the solution in the little squirt bottle that you get from the hospital and just wets the wipes each time.  That's what I'm planning to do at one of my diaper changing areas.  Haven't decided about the other one yet.

ETA:  I've also asked for her recipe.  Once she replies I'll share it here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"