North Dakota Babies

Another Nursery Question

Again, we're going with this bedding.  Which I love.  The walls will either be the green in the bedding, or a brownish typed color, which I haven't decided upon yet.

I have the crib chosen, but, I don't know what color to get.  I know white would look best, but, since it's a convertible crib, I just don't think I want Miss L to have white furniture when she's 10.  I don't know why, but, I don't.  With that being said, I LOVE cherry furniture.  I love it.  But, I'm thinking it won't work as well as with the bedding as a dark espresso color would. 

So....

[Poll]
Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Another Nursery Question

• Super cute bedding!Yes I voted for expresso because I think it'll go better and will be easier to go with future bedding. I have cherry furniture in my living room and it clashes with a lot of colors.

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • I think either will be perfect so if you prefer cherry go for it :)
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Loading the player...
  • I think either will look great with the bedding but I also think that cherry will be hard to match down the road.  My official vote was for Espresso for ease later on.

And FWIW, I totally hear you on the white furniture down the road thing.  Not a fan either.

• we went with Espresso and I LOVE it.  It looks amazing and I think will go really well with a much wider variety of colors as the baby gets older.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"