I have a Halloween costume! PIP — The Bump
Parenting after 35

I have a Halloween costume! PIP

What do you think?

LOL, JUST KIDDING!!! Not that I have the body for that anyway *sigh*

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: I have a Halloween costume! PIP

• By the way, that's not me!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • OOOH!  I love it!!  I really think you should get it!
  • do the implants come with or are those an extra accessory purchase?  Stick out tongue

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• image Pesky:
    do the implants come with or are those an extra accessory purchase?  Stick out tongue

LMAO!!

My first reaction was Indifferent, and then "phew" when I saw that it was a joke.

• hehehehehehe....I do love the flying cape though!
  • Just wanted to make sure you all know it's a joke, lol. Actually, I'm not a fan of dressing up so I'm only putting Adrian in a costume... poor boy, he has to deal with that until he's old enough to say no.
  • Must be a new batch of Marvel heros-

Super Slut! 

• Skanktabulous!!
    Laura

BFP #1 4.20.09 Caroline 01/08/10

BFP #2 11.6.10 m/c 11.23.10

BFP#3 5/29/11 Landry 02.13.12

/

Caroline Noelle Jan. 8, 2010. Sharing a b-day with Daddy and Elvis.
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tools/tickers/tt5a85d.aspx[/img][/url]

My Healthy Pregnancy

My Pregnancy FAQs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards