Upstate NY Babies

I love the outlets

I am a bargain shopaholic.  The Carter's 25% off coupon was awesome. I got Sophia a couple sleepers for $1.83 and I got her Christmas dress and Ethan's Christmas pj's.  Got a couple shirts for $5 at the Gap for Ethan. Then Children's Place was additional 40 or 50% off too bad I could only find 2 shirts in 18 months.  I think that is hte most popular size right now. 

Re: I love the outlets

• I hear you on the 18 month stuff being sold out. I was at Old Navy last week for the baby sale, and they had almost nothing in 18-24mo. Yesterday at Kohls I had the same problem.

Glad you got some deals. I always feel like the outlets are hit or miss for me.

• Wow.. great deals on the sleepers! What dress did you get sophia. There are 2 I'm thinking of for eve for xmas from carters.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • it's the red, black, white plaid one.  the sad thing is we  aren't even going anywhere. 
  • Oh.. good. :)  I was worried Sophia and Eve would match.. not that they'll be in the same room at christmas or anything. But I'm thinking of either the one with the big pink/gray/black circles or the gray one with white dots.. but I'm gonna wait and see if see anything else i like when Children's place puts out their holiday stuff or if old navy gets more or kohls or something.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • i'm sure children's place will have something awesome. i love the pink one. i actually like all of those dresses
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"