Secondary IF

Strange things IF makes you do...

I find myself doing the strangest things.  Seriously, if anyone knew, I'd be locked up. 

- POS's when I know there's no chance

- accidentally looking "too long" at pregnant women at the store (sorry, ma'am...)

- getting rid of all my baby stuff in the hopes that in doing so, I'll wind up pregnant

- stopping the microwave when 2 second remain, for luck, b/c I'm hoping for 2 kids

Seriously, I must be nuts.  Nevermind the doctors, herbs, major dietary changes, and getting stuck with needles on a weekly basis, as if that's not crazy enough.  So, what "odd" things do you do b/c of IF?  Or am I the only nutty one here?  Hmm

P.S. The other day I saw a woman wearing a shirt that made it look like she was wearing a baby in a carrier.  It was creepy.  At least I'm not that nuts...LOL   

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: Strange things IF makes you do...

• Oh, one more thing!  And this is SO high school...

I always worry that in wishing any of you GL, I'll inadvertently jinx you.  Honestly, I can't wait to be sane again.

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • - Every time the clock is 1:11 or 2:22 or 12:34, I make a wish that I am pregnant

- I am probably going to h-e-double hockey sticks but at a kids party I made a wish as he blew out the candles that I was pregnant.  I stole his wish.

- I have told people that I don't care as much this time around in hopes that I will fool my body and wind up pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just wanted to say that I LOL at your one about stealing the kids wish!  Thanks for a good chuckle!  We have a kids b-day party coming up and I'm totally going to have to steal his wish...BRILLIANT!!!!  

I have a bad habit of pushing out my stomach when trying on clothes in the dressing rooms to see if it's something that will look cute with my hopeful baby bump.  Now I have a collection of unworn shirts staring at me in my closet that don't look cute without a bump!    

I totally make a wish that I'm pregnant when the clock hits 11:11.   

• I notice the pregnant women everywhere too.  I try to act like I don't believe I'm pg every cycle whil all along plugging in LMP dates to see what my due date would be.  I think of reasons why I would get pg and would due a certain date as if it would some how make more sense at one time verses another.
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• imagePixiestx:
    I notice the pregnant women everywhere too.  I try to act like I don't believe I'm pg every cycle whil all along plugging in LMP dates to see what my due date would be.  I think of reasons why I would get pg and would due a certain date as if it would some how make more sense at one time verses another.

Ah, yes.  Totally this.

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • imagekellyloveszach:

- Every time the clock is 1:11 or 2:22 or 12:34, I make a wish that I am pregnant

- I am probably going to h-e-double hockey sticks but at a kids party I made a wish as he blew out the candles that I was pregnant.  I stole his wish.

- I have told people that I don't care as much this time around in hopes that I will fool my body and wind up pregnant.

Umm my daughters birthday is at the end of the month and my first thought was I am TOTALLY going to do this and myabe even ask her to wish for a new baby for us

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    br
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"