Two Under 2

Anyone waiting for the sky to fall in?

OK, I realize my son is only 6 weeks old.  But he is so easy!  Maybe it's because my daughter was extremely fussy, high maintenance and generally an unhappy newborn.  She's now the happiest, funniest toddler.  My son is her polar opposite as a newborn -- he naps wherever, whenever, takes a pacifier, smiles, and rarely cries.  He's not as great of a sleeper as she was, but I can't get mad when he's so content!

I feel like I'm getting a big head and need a reality check.  I keep wondering when the sky will fall and I'll be overwhelmed with both babies, but so far so good.  My husband has been gone (he's in the Navy) since a week after William was born and I've been doing the majority of this by myself, so I am really looking forward to the beginning of November (when he gets back) where he can help out.

Anyone else feel this way?  It's OK to tell me I'm nuts!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone waiting for the sky to fall in?

• My daughter sounds just like how your son is. I'm terrified this next one is going to be fussy and hard to handle. Terrified.
  • I think you're nuts! LOL!

I had bad sleepers, but I didn't find 2u2 bad at all. Of course, I say this because I have 3 kids and it was MUCH MUCH HARDER for me to go from 2-3.

GL! Hope it stays that way!

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I am alone most of the time with DH on the rig, compared to DS, DD is a dream. She has been from day one. At 2 months she started sleeping 8 hours plus. Now she does 12 hours straight. I love it. We have our days, but they are few and far btwn. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"