Two Under 2

Anyone with a baby jogger use the jumpseat?

Do you recommend it? I am trying to avoid getting a doublestroller.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone with a baby jogger use the jumpseat?

• I JUST posted about this on 3rd tri! We have the BJ City Elite and got it b/c of the jumpseat option, but I was just told that the jumpseat is no longer made for the Elite. Do you know??

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh no! That would stink. We specifically got the BJ elite b/c we thought we could add the seat. Our son will be 19 months in Feb when his sister is due to arrive. I saw the product on the toys r us website and it states that it is compatible with the elite. Here is the link: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3256064

I have not heard back from anyone if they have used the seat. I am hoping it will work out well so we don't have to buy another stroller.

• Loading the player...
  • I also bought the city elite thinking we could just get the jump seat...but every review I read said the bottom kid gets smushed, front kid had no sun shade, etc so I just bit the dust and bought the BJ city mini double.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Are you going to try and sell your single stroller? They are so expensive but they really are the best, especially if you live in warm weather and need the sun protection.
  • Valco has a twin stroller that you can use a joey seat...which is the same as a jumpseat.  So the stroller ends up being able to hold three kids.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"