Pregnant after IF

Back from fetal echo

All is fine with the babies...thank God.

So I get there and the tech is setting up and she said okay you are having a fetal echo because you have gestational diabetes? I said um no, I passed my sugar test twice and it was not borderline, but very low.  She insisted her notes said it was because I had GD. Long story short, the peri came in and out, called over to my ob's office and it turns out that my peri (she was not there today but at the hospital) ordered the fetal echo just as an extra precaution. Although everything was fine, she wanted more clear pictures. Hence the me being overweight reason I guess.

The babies were extremely uncooperative, especially the girl. I had to move back and forth from my side to my back. Both of them had their hands and/or legs right in front of their hearts. But I was glad to see them moving so much since I barely feel them move yet.

So after all that, I was so overjoyed to hear that the babies are okay. In reality I did not really need to have this test. And when I left the exam room my dad was fast asleep in the waiting room, poor guy!

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Back from fetal echo

• I am glad everything looks great!! 
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great! So happy to hear the appointment went well and all is well with the babies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Such a relief! Glad that everything looks good.
    TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So glad that everything is going well!!! Hooray for healthy, stubborn babies!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

imageimage
    TTC Since Dec 2006
    *IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
    *IVF #2 OHSS, transfer cancelled*
    *FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
    *Lap April 2010, removed endometrioma/endo implants*
    *Surprise BFP June 2010*
    *Beautiful daughter born 2/14/11!!*
    Thoughts from an Overwrought Mind
    SAIFW
  • that is great news, I am laughing picturing your father asleep in the waiting room.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • yay for healthy babies!!! I'm glad everything looks good with your LOs. And that's too cute that your dad went with you and fell asleep. :-)
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • That's wonderful news!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • That is great news!  I love seeing the babies and I love the fetal echos and dopplers.  Call me silly but I just love to see the blood chambered and the pretty colors!  LOL
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • I'm so happy that everything looks great! Congratulations!
  • that's great news - glad to hear all is well with the babes!
  • I'm so glad that the babies look good! I'm having this test next week because of the slightly increased risk of heart defects on IVF babies.
  • I'm so glad that both babies look good hon :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • I'm glad the babies are doing so great!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so glad everything went well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"