Tennessee Babies

Pediatricians in Memphis?

I am new to the area and am wondering if anyone can give me a recommendation on pediatricians.

Re: Pediatricians in Memphis?

• Pediatrics East

They have several locations and there is an office open everyday of the week.  They have several Doctors at each location so you can see a doctor when you need to or when your child needs to.   

• Laurelwood Pediatrics is awesome!  We go to Chris Hanson, and I have never been to a better doctor!  He takes all the time you need to answer your questions, and is great with the kids.  Staff is all really nice as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Memphis Pediatrics on Germantown Parkway. They call it the "mommy practice" since they are all moms themselves. We always see the same doctor unless she is out for sick visits.
  • imageEmma's Momma:
    Laurelwood Pediatrics is awesome!  We go to Chris Hanson, and I have never been to a better doctor!  He takes all the time you need to answer your questions, and is great with the kids.  Staff is all really nice as well!

second Laurelwood Pediatrics!  We go to Dr. Ashley Miller, and she's GREAT.  We love all of them...a friend goes to Dr. Hanson & can't say enough good things about him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"